Anyone have there car nice and low without coilovers? what other options?

TommyM

Petrolheads
I bought new Tein coilovers about a year ago for my car ,but i find myself driving company cars more than my own car because the roads are brutal around where i live and its just a mission to go anywhere in it with the hard suspension, i know there are 30mm lowering springs but i love the look of my car sitting down on the 17inch wheels with the coilovers ,what options do i have? is there shortened shocks with lowering springs or something available?

My car has sti adjustable shocks with whiteline 40mm lowering springs.

Handles grate and is low also with it been soft. Could be a option for you Tommy.

DSCF3554.jpg

Keith's car looks great!!
Whiteline do a "Flat Out" spring!
Those with standard shocks would work well!
Maybe look into a sump guard aswell!!!
Dan

red sti shocks and pink springs will look low and will be comfy

no damping adjustment in your coilovers?

I know alot of VAG heads runnin seriously low cars on coilovers but they are still comfortable cause they have set the damping rate to make it softer!!!!

Im running Tein coilovers as well but ive adjustable dampers in there so set to fully soft its not to bad on road use and then i just hit a button in the car and shes fully stiff for when i want it

[quote author=Paul555RA link=topic=23367.msg279744#msg279744 date=1273173022]
Im running Tein coilovers as well but ive adjustable dampers in there so set to fully soft its not to bad on road use and then i just hit a button in the car and shes fully stiff for when i want it
[/quote] when i see a fine young one i can go from fully soft to fully stiff quicker than the push of a button..............lol

Back