clifford alarm question

gambit

Sunday Drivers
anyone know how to activate the turbo timer function on the clifford alarm keyring?its the g5 model i have,i saw the ex owner doing it after pressing some buttons,but have not figured it out myself.

9 times out of 10 its the boot button but it could be any button or button combination, depends how its been setup.

If you want, I'll plug in the laptop and tell you whats what :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=23328.msg278944#msg278944 date=1272924408]
9 times out of 10 its the boot button but it could be any button or button combination, depends how its been setup.

If you want, I'll plug in the laptop and tell you whats what :thumbsup:

[/quote]
thanks ,it is not the boot release button by it self anyway or any other single button press.ill try pressing a combination of buttons with the boot release button 2moro

early G5 models had the carbon look remotes, does yours? if it the new style black and silver remote with the buttons in a row then its not a combinatrion of buttons, you use the G5 button and the bottom to change level and then its a single button after that.

Its been the Boot release button on the two Cliffords I have had. Better ask previous owner :thumbsup:

shoot me dead lads,it is the boot release button :eek7:,i must have pressed every other button.sorted thanks for the help.

Back