alan sherrit..??

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
did i see alan sherrat in a blue imprezza headin towards sprinngfield yesterday..? think you may have had a passenger..?i passed you in my silver b4..bout 6 oclock..?

papa smurf

think i saw you yesterday aswell..??!!! :ponder:

nice lookin motor..!! you still playin basketball..?

smurf.

:subaru:

I drive by there everyday so it probably was me :thumbsup:

No not playing anymore, the P1 take up most of my spare time :subaru:

Alan.

Few ballers on here is there? Any divison 5/6 teams in the Tallaght area you know off? dont think id be able for anything better until i get fit again..been about 3 years since i played but would like to go back

maybe we should get a game going for a bit of crack in dublin,theres lots of good park courts now

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=2691.msg25457#msg25457 date=1182537810]
maybe we should get a game going for a bit of crack in dublin,theres lots of good park courts now
[/quote]

count me in any way..dust of the aul jordans

ahh ye..!! Mr Sherrit was somewhat of a legend on the court in st aidans years ago..!! (many years ago mind you.!!) :lol:

papa smurf..!!!

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=2691.msg25457#msg25457 date=1182537810]
[/quote]

Still laughing last night at your reason for posting this Johnny :lol: :lol:

PMSL have we got enough in the budget for an ISDC Basket Ball strip :D In saying that id say this would be such a laugh and Id defo be there with headband on :thumbsup:

atlast someone got my joke,as im only 5 foot but still bigger than john m.but really a game of ball might be good for some of us,keep us off the road like

well we could organise a game......all the 6 footers and over against the 6 footers and unders..? there was a good gang of both there on sunday..!!! losers buy a round of beer.!!

papa smurf..!!

thats not what she told me :lol: :D

to the real business, lets kick the cloud heads in to touch johnny :subaru: :dance:

inches where t matters john..? ye didnt look like you'd a big waist in sunday..? :dance:

papa smurf..!

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=2691.msg25711#msg25711 date=1182762711]
ahh ye..!! Mr Sherrit was somewhat of a legend on the court in st aidans years ago..!! (many years ago mind you.!!) :lol:

papa smurf..!!!

[/quote]

Once a Legend always a Legend :D

Alan.

still a legend hey alan..!!!

will be interesting to see if ye can still jam that ball.!!!!! :dance:

papa smurf

Back