Mondello this monday

Pretty sure Scoobyke Rob is doing the morning session. :thumbsup:

I am in work but might take a half day and get down for the afternoon if the weather is good. :thumbsup:

if i get enough work done on the car, and the weather is good then i might take a run down!!!!!

myself and robby are heading down for the morning session

I'll be out for the morning, (maybe the full day) in the skyline!
Fresh turbo fitted, :icon_headbang:
Dan

Will be there in the morning lads if anyone wants to hand over cash for the ISDC track day in September

was a good morning down there today

robby out in his impreza giving it socks, good man rob

one of the lads from here was down there in his new m3 csl,ill let himself tell you about if he wants, my god what a car, when'nt out in it for a few laps and it is one of the fastest and best handling car i have ever been in, carbon roof, carbon everything, paddle shift, i couldnt believe how quick it was for a n/a car and sounded amazing, fair play man, thanks for the spin

I arrived down late myself,
Just finished fitting the turbo (inc full service) to the skyline at 10 O'Clock this morning (trackday sign on is at 9am)
But all went well, no leaks or problems, and had plenty of passengers out, I did only keep her at 0.7bar (0.8bar for the end) just to be on the safe side,
I finished off the back tyres and front brake pads today!
Roll on the next one! :dance:

That M3 is a shockingly gorgeous car, and a sound sound pilot driving her!

Dan

Mmmmmmmmm.....csl :icon_pray:

And an immaculate example too. Absolutely stunning with the essential AP brakes front & rear too.

The csl really are unreal , mate of mine had one and was unreal on the road so could only imagine what they would be like on track

Really enjoyed the morning, good to see rob back out on track... That CSL is stunning, gorgeous wheels, gorgeous brakes, ap's and carbon everywhere :tongue: ... Just thinking about it is making me drool...

[quote author=niall1 link=topic=23293.msg279097#msg279097 date=1272981582]
Nice car that CSL..

:icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

:icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah:

To be fair,
Did you see how well that 03 sti was going!
I was chatting to him,
Just running tein coilovers (not setup) and exhaust and UK mapped,
She was flying, and it was his first time,

You forget just how good a standard impreza is!!
Nice chap to (03uksti) i think his user name,
Not on site much, (yet)

Dan

[quote author=niall1 link=topic=23293.msg279097#msg279097 date=1272981582]
Nice car that CSL..

:icon_biggrin:
:tongue:
:lol: :653: :subaru: :icon_nana:

Back