insurance disclosure

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
jus wondering has any one here with an aftermark exhaust disclosed it to their insurer , and if so was there any hassle / bump up priemum .
any comments welcome !!

trade insurance only way out of them things first year on it and its brill no hassle no change over fees :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobydave link=topic=23220.msg292017#msg292017 date=1277584560]
trade insurance only way out of them things first year on it and its brill no hassle no change over fees :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Considering this for myself next year.. Who are you with? And what details did they require for you to qualify for trade?

id love this myself also
im in the motor trade but was told id need to have an adress registred for buisness wich i cant as i work for somebody else

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=23220.msg292038#msg292038 date=1277588399]
[quote author=scoobydave link=topic=23220.msg292017#msg292017 date=1277584560]
[/quote]

Considering this for myself next year.. Who are you with? And what details did they require for you to qualify for trade?
[/quote]

we are with RJ KILN & CO LTD myself and my father mother went on it.yeah u need a running business and he has my car two workvans his own mk2 and brothers starlet on it.it only cost me 600 for the year wasnt much difference that i was paying.but it saves the hassle of ringing your insurance up and changing over and then paying fees.

[quote author=scoobydave link=topic=23220.msg292100#msg292100 date=1277633239]
we are with RJ KILN & CO LTD myself and my father mother went on it.yeah u need a running business and he has my car two workvans his own mk2 and brothers starlet on it.it only cost me 600 for the year wasnt much difference that i was paying.but it saves the hassle of ringing your insurance up and changing over and then paying fees.
[/quote]sorry lads you dont need a running business my mistake just need 5 vechiles with the log books in that persons name

i have motor trade don't have 5 vehicles in my name and never did, dont have a premises and not even in the trade have it now 4 yrs :multijump:

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=23220.msg292104#msg292104 date=1277636965]
i have motor trade don't have 5 vehicles in my name and never did, dont have a premises and not even in the trade have it now 4 yrs :multijump:
[/quote]

How much are you paying per year?

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=23220.msg292104#msg292104 date=1277636965]
[/quote]

You cant tell us that Gretts and not tell us how you did it :lol: :lol:

you must be tipping one of the women from the insurance brokers to pull that one.they wouldn let us do it until we had so many cars with the one owner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back