Dark side - Crash

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Was driving home last night in the lashing rain, coming through the Glen of the Downs and saw an ambulance the far side of the road and police directing traffic. When I got down I could see that a White Evo (possibly VIII or IX) had parked itself up the banking with a bit of damage done, I couldn't see everything as anyone that knows that road will know that there is a 4ft concrete wall seperating the 2 carriageways. Driving up this morning though I could see that he had crashed through a wooden fence, luckily though didn't make it as far as the trees. Hopefully he's ok, just shows on nights as bad as last night it doesn't matter what you're driving, 4wd or not.
If anyone knows the owner pass on my best wishes, hate to see another car lover having their pride & joy recked.

I saw the all the comotion also but couldn't see over the concrete barrier ( I was going in the Graystones direction also).

I saw people standing on the bank so hopefully everyone was ok. 4wd is a great safety device but it is not invincible and when it lets go you are usually going so fast that unless you get her back you could be in for some big bills from Huggies :?

Frawls

Back