ISDC business cards??

F

forester sti

I remember someone mentioned this ages ago!
It has happened a few times in the last few weeks that I have seen a nice scooby with no ISDC stickers on, and I'd be rooting around for a scrap of paper and a pen to leave a note under the wiper! "nice car, check out ISDC.ie, see you there Dan (Forester sti)"
Not very professional looking!
I would like to have a few nice classy looking cards that I could hand out to lads or put on windscreens,
I remember litering laws being an issue, but if we are sencible about it I'm sure it will be fine!
Can someone with an artisic streak come up with a design, and there are a lot of web based companies that can do them real cheap!
We can hand them out to willing members at meets and stuff!
Can we do this?
Thanx
Dan

If some one was able to do a flyer I would be able to get them printed. :thumbsup:

Will see what the other halfs mother can do up for us if I give her some club logos and that. :thumbsup:

i have some of the old flyers, maybe we can give it an update and print off a few

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=23034.msg275783#msg275783 date=1271925314]
i have some of the old flyers, maybe we can give it an update and print off a few
[/quote]

Are they the good ones or the ones that went before them Johnny?

I'm sure I have a few of the decent flyers that we did. I also have a bunch of business cards from when we first launched www.isdc.ie - they're quite small and the back is just plain white so perfect for anyone wanting to write little notes and their name on the back!!!

I can stick a pic of both up here

Cool,
Could I get some at the night meet tonight johnny?
Thanx

It would be nice to what we have, so any pics would be great, and we can maybe come up with something new if needs be
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=23034.msg275807#msg275807 date=1271930457]
Cool,
Could I get some at the night meet tonight johnny?
Thanx
[/quote]

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=23034.msg275783#msg275783 date=1271925314]
[/quote]

As Johnny says we'll work on some new ones first Dan :thumbsup:

The old flyers have a contact number for an ex-committee member so that would be the first change!!

Maybe you could get some personalised stationery in the meantime............print out some sheets with "nice car, check out ISDC.ie, see you there Dan (Forester sti)" and carry them around in the jeep - problem solved :thumbsup:

If someone could PM me the wording and the size I could give it a go anyway. Dunno how could they'll be but i'll try :thumbsup:

Just lashed this together over my break... very rough and I'm sure will need tweaking. Best keeping em simple as possible as they get pricey if there is a lot of gradient and colour on em!

Feedback welcome! :thumbsup:

Ahoy Hoi Lads

Im actually a printer in Cork, If ye wanna get something done I can mock it up and run it off!
Let me know!
Eoin
Evolution Studios
085 7705587

[quote author=nodge link=topic=23034.msg275816#msg275816 date=1271932937]
Maybe you could get some personalised stationery in the meantime............print out some sheets with "nice car, check out ISDC.ie, see you there Dan (Forester sti)" and carry them around in the jeep - problem solved :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
I did try,
I spent an hour on the computer trying to make something like that, But I suck at stuff like that, :comp26:
Hence the origional post,
That one above looks great,
It's nice and personal as well! Good man Jamie :thumbsup:

Dan

Back