brake discs

S

scoobydoo

hi was just wondering has anyone changed the front discs on the car and what ones would you recommend and where i would get them? :roll:

easy job mate/ just calipers off and disc comes off.. EBC redstuff pads and dimple groove discs are good value for money. I find brake though if drove really really hard. But big improvement on original.

arnt the redstuff ones the track day pads? freind of mine had them on an evo said ther good but they take way to long to break in, and they make a load of noise, he said greenstuff pads are a better option for the road

any idea where the best place to purchase them?

Red stuff and groved and dimple are very good on a that kind of car. Have sold hundreds of sets with no complaints. Would never supply Greens for Scooby's, Evo's or Cossies, as they cannot handle the heat generated. There very good from cold. EBC have worked with ScobyNet in the UK to improve the compound of the pads a few years ago. I usually break them in over 20 miles or so, and should be treated gently for the next 100 miles. The first 200 miles on any brake's in the most important. They can be used for Track day's but I would reccomend Yelow Stuff for tracks.

John

I found a good difference after fitting the stainless steel brake lines aswell.

Back