windscreen

shaneo mack

Sunday Drivers
Does anyone know if the windscreen in a 99 type r is the same as a four door windscreen? Nice big crack going acsoss mine after a stone chip this morn and dont have windscreen cover :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Are they somethin that can be got second hand or do they have to be new???

Do you have windscreen cover with your insurance? Same think happened to me and they came out and fitted a new 1 for me :thumbsup:

[quote author=Kielyb4 link=topic=22975.msg275094#msg275094 date=1271699712]
Do you have windscreen cover with your insurance? Same think happened to me and they came out and fitted a new 1 for me :thumbsup:
[/quote]

[quote author=shaneo mack link=topic=22975.msg275059#msg275059 date=1271693577]
stone chip this morn and dont have windscreen cover
[/quote]

:thumbsup:

[quote author=Kielyb4 link=topic=22975.msg275094#msg275094 date=1271699712]
[/quote]

wakey wakey read first post again says doesn't have windscreen cover :hammerhead:

AFAIK they are the same... best thing is get someone with a 4 door to give you their chassis no ... get the part no off Subaru for both cars windscreens and check to see if they are the same... or just ask Froggy from SSP! :thumbsup:

there all the same, all the gc8 chassis cars all have the same windowscreen. same goes for type r, type ra's some people think they have thinner glass because their a lightweight cars, their all the same :thumbsup:

Noel in C+R said a genuine one would cost you your left testy, but should get a non-gen for round 350.
Let me know if you get one cheaper and thats lightly tinted.

I was in contact with a crowd called allied windscreens r somethin but and they said theyll do it supplied and fitted for E190.

Back