Andy Forrest Performance

scrawnban

Petrolheads
I'm looking at getting my 00 B4 RSK remapped for 95oct fuel and one of my friends mentioned Andy Forrest, just wondering if anyone has got any work done by him?

Think most of the guys on this site have had there cars mapped by Andy,i for one am one off them and would def recommend him...speak to Damien(renno555) he gets him over to map cars etc etc... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As far as I know Andy won't remap B4's any more but you can ask Damien .

[quote author=Turbo link=topic=2645.msg25017#msg25017 date=1182293199]
As far as I know Andy won't remap B4's any more but you can ask Damien .
[/quote]

Thats correct Derek he no longer maps them.

The reason he doesnt is because the b4 doesnt react or make the same gains as an Impreza when mapped.

Last time Pat was mapping there was 2 b4's and the best result was making them safe even if it ment losing power. Which actually took more time then mapping an Impreza. There are 2 more b4's on the next mapping dates so can see if there the same or if they have better luck. The next two have decat downpipes made so hopefull that will free them up a bit.

Damo

its probably to do with our fuel..I plan to use some lucas when i get mine mapped..I spoke to a UK mapper Bob Rawles and he didn't seem to think there was any problems mapping B4's..he did a mapping day for the guys on uklegacy.com and they were all happy with the results.

just readin through old stuff here.was on andy's site recently and he has some new clips of his blue type r on the 1/4 mile.worth a peek.check out the feckin launch off the line :thumbsup:

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=2645.msg25170#msg25170 date=1182379164]
The reason he doesnt is because the b4 doesnt react or make the same gains as an Impreza when mapped.

Last time Pat was mapping there was 2 b4's and the best result was making them safe even if it ment losing power. Which actually took more time then mapping an Impreza. There are 2 more b4's on the next mapping dates so can see if there the same or if they have better luck. The next two have decat downpipes made so hopefull that will free them up a bit.

Damo
[/quote]

When are next mapping dates lads??

hey lads,

was talkin to charra 555 (lynn who did the drive to the ring recently) she's gettin her imprezza remapped by tsl in the uk shortly, maybe she could find out for us B4 owners if it can be done successfully over there and for how much.?its costing her 500sterling for her imprezza.???
will ask her and see what she says..!!

Smurf it hasent got anything to do with getting it mapped in another country, on our fuel you will see the same problems anywhere. There was 2 b4's on the last mapping days that dident react well but there are two more on this weekend so ill reserve judgement till then. BUT either way they wont react the same as an impreza when mapped. Also id check if the price is for ECUTEK or ESL Live mapping. They charge £650 sterling plus VAT for ecutek.

AH YEAH I KNOW THAT, I WAS JUST WONDERING WOULD IT BE CHEAPER TO GET IT DONE OVER IN THE UK THAN HERE..? :ponder:

SMURF

:subaru:

Back