Apexi Power FC

I think most charge about 1100 - 1300 to supply fit and map it but you would want to chat one of the traders on here for best price

Mapped by Martin Tracy of Westward Engineering in Enfield, Co. Meath

Bought ECU from Nengun.com

Should be able to pick up a second hand one with commander for around 500 and my advice get Simon JGM to map it next time hes over. Very good tuner :thumbsup:

Was just going to post that at the above price, you'd be better off getting a simtek with anti-lag and launch control for €1400. But I just checked the jollygreenmonster website and he lists apexi powerfc mapping for £250 so thats good value. Check through the traders section, make a few calls and see who can offer you the best deal to map it before you commit to buy one :thumbsup:

Not 100% but I think you can alright, hopefully someone else could give you an idea of the price to add it :thumbsup:

[quote author=Jamesae86 link=topic=22930.msg275255#msg275255 date=1271723596]
thanks, can i get anti lag/launch control on an apexi?
[/quote]

No its not a option on the power fc

that sorts that so. with an remap of the ecu in an MY00 is it the €700ish the first time and that includes the licence then much cheaper for any remaps after that?

[quote author=Jamesae86 link=topic=22930.msg277833#msg277833 date=1272561705]
then much cheaper for any remaps after that?
[/quote]

I would imagine it then depends on the extent of the new mods and the time required to tweak the map again for those mods.

Back