How a yis lads!!

nicknack

Petrolheads
How yis doin. paddy is my name, Drivin an 04 1.6 white impreza, From maynooth, gettin a B4 as soon as i can sell this yoke. gonna try get it up on a classified section here. hopefully will be talkin to most of yis soon enough or even seeing yee at meets etc!! cheers!!

:cheers: :cheers: :subaru:

welcome along nicknack.....

classifieds are for full club members but easy to join up through club shop..

Hi Paddy, welcome to the club's forum. Good luck with the sale.... a big step up from a 1.6 to a B4.... better stop in to Dunnes for some new underware :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paulo :thumbsup:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2639.msg24634#msg24634 date=1182028187]
Hi Paddy, welcome to the club's forum. Good luck with the sale.... a big step up from a 1.6 to a B4.... better stop in to Dunnes for some new underware :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paulo :thumbsup:
[/quote]

LOL i went from a 1.1 corsa to a STI v5 imprezza.
Dont worry mate ul love it.

hey Paddy, i think i know you, is it a white new age 1.6 with a black sun visor with Sti written in it?? your always in Grattan Court were i live?

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=2639.msg24654#msg24654 date=1182083347]
hey Paddy, i think i know you, is it a white new age 1.6 with a black sun visor with Sti written in it?? your always in Grattan Court were i live?
[/quote]

Ha ha, yeah thats myself alright, Seen yourself a few times alright too! my girlfriend lives there so always there! cheers for the positive comments lads! hope to see yis soon enough!

haha every time i hear the car come into the estate i leg it to the window to see what it is :D

:thumbsup:

welcome along good luck looking for the b4 it will be same change alright

should be a bita fun alright, big step up but will be worth it. gonna try import one in myself, dunno which i want, estate or saloon? My father has an estate and its a great car but think i wanna go different!! i think he's a bit jealus that im gettin the B4 and he only has the 2.5!!

Back