Security Post for sale.

Gary-sti

Sunday Drivers
Large heavy duty security post for sale,the same type used in shopping centres,brushed aluminum.The security post is new,i got it last week but my land-lord wont let me fit it in the driveway so its up for sale.I bought a lock also so i will include it with the post: €150.00 no offers.

securitypost001.jpg

Anyone interested ring or text :0862442193

thanks Gary :thumbsup:.

Your Landlord wont let you fit it???

So if your car gets stolen what will he have to say?. Also, a security post in the drive would surely be beneficial to him in terms of renting appeal??

Most landlords wont allow items like this to be fitted because (from my experience) when the tenant leaves they ususlly just rip out whats theres and your left with loads a damage to repair , seen it all to often ,

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=22821.msg273538#msg273538 date=1271155112]
Your Landlord wont let you fit it???

So if your car gets stolen what will he have to say?. Also, a security post in the drive would surely be beneficial to him in terms of renting appeal??
[/quote]

Yeah he said the area im living in has never had any problems with car theft or anti-social behaviour and the security post wouldnt look right,also he doesnt want the driveway ruined.It took him a week to give me the answer i kinda had a feeling he would say no as he comes across as a bit of a snob.His property so what can i do.I got a clifford alarm fitted few days ago so i have some peace of mind.

Back