99 rb5 tmic for 94 sti tmic

has to be from the older version, kinda turned to the right a bit.
the rb5 one wont fit either, well it will but i cudnt be arsed doin it and il loose the blowoff valve aswell.

same as the pic

have this one if it any good to you sean

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

Ye mine is a v2 type ra so de cooler is de same as a 94-95 impreza...... Helped my mate fit a larger top mount to his type r yesterday had to cut de clutch fluid resovoir for it to sit down and relocate de distributor ta fit de bov nightmare looks sweeeeet though.....I'd do it myself only I hav a fmic :subaru:

Defo not standard somebody musta put that on to the car the v1-2 just has one outlet on the back not 2 into 1 and the dump valve doesn't bolt straight onto the intercooler it's on the outlet pipe to the turbo

[quote author=Blitzer09 link=topic=22787.msg280276#msg280276 date=1273402767]
Defo not standard somebody musta put that on to the car the v1-2 just has one outlet on the back not 2 into 1 and the dump valve doesn't bolt straight onto the intercooler it's on the outlet pipe to the turbo
[/quote]

V1/V2 does have a Y pipe on the back with 2 inlets, but your right that the dump valve doesn't bolt onto it :thumbsup:

sure il take it and see if if fits, and if it dont il drop it back to you :thumbsup:

yep the one in the pic is aftermarket, just to show the slant in it was all.

Back