b4 resonator box

garrethk

Sunday Drivers
Hi All
Just a quick one....has anyone removed their resonator box from a b4? if so what is the sound like?...i took out induction kit so would like a nicer sound than the soundless one i hav now :lol: thanks guys :subaru:

Hey mate,

I took my box out and have an apexi induction kit..makes a great noise nad you can really hear the turbo spool up :thumbsup:

You can pick one up from couture auto for under a tonne..great mod imo..was the 1st one i did :icon_grin:

Took mine out last week, have the standard air box, a bit fiddly to get out or could have been me being clumsy :new_puppy_dog_eyes: anyway i wouldnt have botherd if i knew the sound i was going to get which is a mild sucking of air and a tiny hint of a flutter,but to be honest you would have to be straining your ears to hear much, :lol: that only my opinion, wouldnt be bothered. :hammerhead:

hi guys just quick question not about the box issue but about the high milage subarus 100000-120000 milage I heard that you have to rebuilt all boxer engine after 100000 is it true because I was thinking to buy bugyeye WRX with high milage its a good idea?
thanks

Back