new here!!!!!!!!!!!!1

T

Tierney

alright my name is eamonn...live in swords..anyway getting type r sti friday will be my scooby just sold my evo 5....anyway site looks great.... :thumbsup:

hello tiero,im in killbarrack with type r myself,good kuck with it, there a great car ,lots more character than a evo.

you,ll also love this site,very helpfull,and the events are great,see you about

thanks lad....yeah cant wait 4 the scooby feels more planted than the evo....dont know much about scoobys but guess im in the right place

Welcome along fella....glad ta see ya converted from the dark side :DGreat ol bunch on this forum..happy motoring anyways... :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

howya mate welcome along... have a type R myself and jus down the road from ya, no doubt I'll see ya on the road. :subaru:

thanks lads 4 such a warm welcome.. again the site looks great look forward to the meets ec seein a couple of cars meetng in swords petrol station

Probably myself,Eric and Gary,was it yourself that was over showing us pictures of the Evo on your phone,if so our chat must have worked-welcome along,talk to you soon

no wasnt me.....yeah thanks dont know anything about scoobys hav had 3 evos so know them well..but always wanted a scooby type r..thanks again to all :cheers:

Back