My Pets For Sale

Paul555RA

Petrolheads
Ok unfortunatly the time has come to sell my two snakes as since my daughter came along i dont have the time for them anymore and id like them to go somewhere they would be appriciated more i have a female common boa ive had her about 3 years she was a hatchling when i got her and shes approx 6ft 3 at the min they grow to a max of about 8ft,and a male brazilian rainbow boa (hes orange and black but in sunlight he turns purple same as oil does in sunlight) approx 6ft hes pretty much at his full length ive had him bout 2 years hes bout 4 years old they are both fully tamed and handelable and living in the same tank they come full setup ie tank, light heat mats etc, all in ive spent bout €1000 on them plus the setup
€350

Would give me left ball for them.

Have to find new house though

Hope they go to a good home

:smokin:

Price drop €300 takes them away its killing me them being here knowing im selling them
tank and setup alone would cost more than that without the snakes

Its 3x2x2 snakes dont like their home to be to big as they are agrophobic they also like to have a hide in there

Paul you could try giving Ben down in Reptial Haven on Fishamble Street, theres a outside chance he might be able to help you out.

thanks a lot ive been talking to reptile village before cos its not far from me and last i heard their not taking animals off private collectors anymore cos theyve been having health problems

jesus paul don't go any lower lad,you'll be giving them away
i'm working in pet mania in waterford i can say it to the manager
and see what he says if you want

[quote author=trevor m link=topic=22734.msg281208#msg281208 date=1273739738]
jesus paul don't go any lower lad,you'll be giving them away
i'm working in pet mania in waterford i can say it to the manager
and see what he says if you want
[/quote]
i wont be ive invested to much in them to drop it any lower
yeah see what he says thanks a lot :thumbsup:
i think its a case of noone has the money to spend at the min

only for the fact that my missus has a fear of snakes i'd take them off ur hands
i'm sure someone will take them mate :thumbsup:

[quote author=trevor m link=topic=22734.msg281422#msg281422 date=1273786594]
only for the fact that my missus has a fear of snakes i'd take them off ur hands
i'm sure someone will take them mate :thumbsup:
[/quote]
thats part of the reason they need to go i got them before the girlfriend and for the first 8months they had to leave the house when she was down there back in the sitting room now she's gotten a lot better with them but she is still quite uncomfortable when their out the one year old daughter loves them though lol

Just have to keep them.

My godmother bought me a puppy when i was born but had to be put down after a few months.Me oulone thinks i remember the dog as i tell her occasionaly that she killed me puppy when i was small.

:smokin:

Back