Hallo!!!

M

murphd43

Hello everybody!

Dean's my name, I'm just about 20, and just ordered my 1st Impreza from Japan, I'll post up pics and specs in the appropriate section,

Was a mitsi man before but here I am now!

It's a 00 wrx, I'll throw pics and that up in the general section i think yeah?

A wrx and your 20!! :shock:
whats your insurance like ?? :ponder:

mack

Welcome aboard by the way :thumbsup:

I'm a special case, work with my da as a tow truck driver, so full social and personal garage insurance!

Thanks people,

I know it's not going to be to everyone's taste, but I like it!
Here the specs and pics;

11/2000 GDA WRX,
130,000kms,
Grade 4.5,

SB53153-4.jpg

SB53153-3.jpg

SB53153-2.jpg

SB53153-1.jpg

SB53153-5.jpg

SB53153-7.jpg

welcome along dean,

nice motor, but did ye not hear :ponder:, b4's are the y forward young man.!!! :dance:

safe motorin

slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

Thanks again,

I've been importing cars the last year or two, and the place I use has had this for ages, so they started to drop the price lower, so I went for it!

Was looking at the legacys too and i couldn't decide, then got this one!

It's grade 4.5 so it should be mint, high miler, but it has a full service history, which is pretty rare from japan, original service manual and everything with it, well pleased!

Good man Murph, looks like a nice motor, are you gonna bother fitting a spoiler? I thought the grading was inclusive of mileage, ie. high mileage car couldn't have such a high grade?

yeah it is supposed to be that if it has above 100,000 km it can't be more than a grade 4, but they basically said it's that clean and well looked after they graded it 4.5, it was in their stock, not in auctions, by right tho it should be 4.

This is the latest, but they're giving me the option of taking it back off, i've to find out more yet tho.

53153-2.jpg

53153-1.jpg

Welcome aboard, car looks immaculate. The wheels are great against the white of the bodywork!

Fair play to you for buying a WRX at 20 :shock:

[quote author=STI Brian - Formerly my00scooby link=topic=2605.msg24200#msg24200 date=1181758455]
Good man Murph, looks like a nice motor, are you gonna bother fitting a spoiler? I thought the grading was inclusive of mileage, ie. high mileage car couldn't have such a high grade?
[/quote]

Exactly what i was thinking..have seen this before with cars in stock..its not an offical auction grade..car looks spotless but..enjoy

Yeah, by right it should be 4.0, but they have their own system for stock vehicles;

CONDITION 4.5
EXTERIOR
Excellent used car condition. No obvious scratches & dents.
INTERIOR
Very clean interior. No obvious blemishes etc.
CONDITION 4
EXTERIOR
Good used car condition. Fewer than 2 minor dents and/or scratches. About ~$USD 500. needed to upgrade to condition 4.5.
INTERIOR
Clean interior. May need some simple cleaning. Floor mats, seats, panels etc. may contain some minor blemishes.

It was grade 4 originally, but they put the extra bit of work in to make it agrade 4 by their own stock standards.

Back