smashed light!!

H

hogan69

heya lads had a little accident in my b4 over the weekend,
reversed into a security pole in me mates driveway!! didnt know he had put it in!! :wall:
didnt cause too much damage but......... i smashed a hole about the size of a tennis ball right in the middle of the big light that goes all the way along the boot lid, and just a little dint below it.!! :angry: pain in the hole
does anyone know where i could pick one up cheap or second hand?
i know subaru will charge a fortune for it, its such a big lamp, it goes the full lenght of the boot lid without any breaks in it!!
cheers lads any suggestions will be great!
simon.

Simon, ask Scoobyke - he's an Internet/Ebay junky - if he can't find it, no one will.  :thumbsup:  :D

Would your mate have a contact for the person who installed the security poll...??  :pray:  I'm looking to get one installed.

Best place would be Euroautosalvage,or Mckeevers...ask Davelegacy he will almost def know where ta get one... :thumbsup:

Euroautosalvage had a couple of B4's not so long ago and both had frontal damage so you should be in luck :thumbsup:

Alan.

cheers lads,
i cant get through any of the numbers for euro auto salvage, and all the e-mail addresses dont seem to be working...? my e-mails just keep getting returned because their invalid addresses?
anyone have any suggestions?
i got a price off subaru for the lamp and they gave me a price of 425 inc vat :eek:mg: what a load of bo**ox!! :twofinger:
absolute nightmare, i rang nearly all the breakers in ireland with no luck!!
cheers.

Euro auto salvage 04890689700, is this the same number you have? and did you try McEaver's on 04887740067?
hope it works out for you!
Dan,

Back