Silver WRX in Ryans

Woogy

Middle Lane Hogs
As title says.Think it was a 03,had tints in aswell.Wondering is it for sale or is someone having problems with it?

Me again :oops: :oops: :oops:

The only bright side of having a car that's been broken down for a large part of the 9 weeks that I've owned it, is that it's a good way to get spotted by other members of the club ;)
http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=2264.0

Towed into Ryans 5 weeks ago, they fixed the fuel pump relay and charged a fortune in labour for "a complete check of fuel system". 4 weeks later, and the car is being towed again - verdict "the fuel pump is gone".

The Subaru Experts in Cork :angry:

Have you a warranty with them or have you to pay for it all?Your head must be wrecked from it!?

[quote author=nodge link=topic=2600.msg24157#msg24157 date=1181750119]
PS: It's a 01 Dan ;)
[/quote]

Apologies.Didnt get a good look because a saleman was making sure i was ok. :shoot:
"Do you have any classic shape WRXs for sale?"
"Nope,but i have a lovely 06 for 40 grand"
:ponder: "Em......no thanks"

But he did give me a good price on my own car.More then what i actually paid for it!

Didn't buy it from them (they have no secondhand Subarus full stop) but it's under warranty from the place I bought it in Laois so sent it to Ryans after checking with the sellers.

Still a pain in the ass for it to die on the side of the road 4 weeks after it was "fixed"!

Back