Getting bushings changed

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Need to get some lower control arm bushings replaced they went after 15K, so i though ti got the part number for 08+ sti ones which are made from a solid, more durable rubber bushing compared to the crappy standard ones. I need to go back to C+R and hopefully the will change them for the STI ones for me. SO im wondering do C+R do service/repair work like this on a non standard, jap import Subaru? If not any of our traders In Dublin be able to do this for me? Or any DIY methods for replacing these bushings without a hydraulic press? :subaru:

AFAIK you need a hydraulic press Dan, but i'd imagine C&R may well do the work considering its not a mad custom job, just one type of bushing out and different type in and all Genuine Subaru parts :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=22616.msg271552#msg271552 date=1270418969]
AFAIK you need a hydraulic press Dan, but i'd imagine C&R may well do the work considering its not a mad custom job, just one type of bushing out and different type in and all Genuine Subaru parts :thumbsup:
[/quote]

But would they put parts not listed for a Legacy into a Legacy though! I wonder how much they would charge for doing them? I'll go up and chat with Noel on Tuesday and see what he says. shouldn't take anymore than 2 hours with the right gear

Back