C

carlton

Hi all just became a member . I drive a 01 wrx impreza for the past year  .In this time i have put in a forge dump valve  ,full stainless steel HKS exahust ,  hks down pipe ,de cat her ,changed the discs to drilled and grooved ,.mintex brake pads ,sti strut brace ,gems ecu with anti lag  , induction kit ,  re maped, saber rally competion seats with a five point harnes .centre pod with swoosh gauges .So if any boady has any more ideas on improveing my car glad to hear from you

Hey Carlton welcome along..thats quite a bit of gear ya put on ya motor...nice one....happy posting :thumbsup:
hope ta see ya at some of the events... :subaru: :subaru:

welcome along....

you've done a good bit of work to her..

wat power she running??

who has done your work?

Hi there Carlton, enjoy our club forum :thumbsup: As others have said, get some pics up of your pride and joy - we might even see you on the roads :)

Paulo

Hey Carlton
welcome aboard :thumbsup:
There's loads of extra mods you can do ,
all depends on your budget :D

Who mapped your GEMS ECU ?? and how do you find the anti-lag ?

Niall.

;) 8)
Thanks for the friendly welcome .All of my car mods were done in Ballincollig co Cork in Automania buy a chap called Ian . He did all of my mods execpt for mapping .He has a friend that maps rally cars and outher performance cars .The gems ecu with anti lag is great .The power is endless . I have not got the exact bhp but dureing mapping she did 140 mph .The next step is to map her on higher spec fuel and add octane boost but i will have to change the turbo for this .

Carlton555 do i take it we have another Corkman
on the site ???? If so what area are you from and i'll keep an eye out
for ya

Niall.

[quote author=carlton 555 link=topic=2595.msg24077#msg24077 date=1181725469]
;) 8)
Thanks for the friendly welcome .All of my car mods were done in Ballincollig  co Cork in Automania buy a chap called Ian . He did all of my mods execpt for mapping .He has a friend that maps rally cars and outher performance cars .The gems ecu with anti lag is great .The power is endless . I have not got the exact bhp but dureing mapping she did 140 mph .The next step is to map her on higher spec fuel and add octane boost but i will have to change the turbo for this .
[/quote]
Carlton you might want to clarify that your mapping session happened on a race track when you were hitting 140, don't want the local plod asking questions ;)

Hi just to clarify the car was mapped on a race track not on the public road . The guy that maps them takes the car away for a week or so to map it . Yes i am a cork man from carrigaline .
Thanks for the replies

Carltonl

Welcome aboard Carlton!

A few of us in your neighbourhood - I'm living in Passage, will keep an eye out for you!

Back