Roof vent

Keith,

There was a post about a month ago on Scoobynet where a lad fitted one seems to be easy enough from new they come with instructions :thumbsup:

Also there was a post on there a lad bought a roof from a crashed sti with vent on and removed the vent and fitted it to his impreza. This one might have been a new age though.

You would prob have to do a bit of digging to find the post might be worth it.

Hope this helps

Vans :D

Hello Keith,

Johnny 5 has one in his classic. I think you should see if he can take some pics for you. I know on the newage you would need all the interior trim around the vent and possibly a new head cloth.

You do see the WRC style vents on ebay, but these are cosmetic only with no access into the cabin :doh:

Cheers,

Michael

Keith,

Going great thanks...
Its the first Impreza ive owned that has a full ss exhaust system :shock: usually i only opted for the center section and back box,
have to say it makes some difference :thumbsup: The weight difference alone between a Standard down pipe with a CAT and the ss down pipe ive got on it unreal.

The Apexi ECU is the job also :D to say she is fast is an understatement :eek:mg:.

Vans :D

Cheers for that Vans dont think ill bother looks like hard work im a lazy b**tard :D

Back