What oil for forester sti?

F

Forester Sf5 Sti.

Hi guys im just back from oz and my forester sf5 sti has been sitting up 4 da last year im gonna giv it a good service any ideas on wat oil would be best 2 use and any 1 any ideas on where 2 get a good induction kit for the above motor appreciate any input thanks guys and gals :thumbsup:

Wouldnt be to sure what oil to use but check out the trader section for the induction kit , welcome back from Oz

Welcome along!
I had an SF5 sti for a good while before I got the SG9 sti,
She a lovely car, I love the interior in them!
The Motul V 300 15W/50 is the best motorsport stuff around, but pricey
The Castrol Magnitec 10W/60 would probably suit your car the best!
Happy motoring and be sure to get some pics up!!
Dan

HKS Super Power Flow R for SF5 = 165euro
Silkolene Pro S 10w50 ester based fully synthetic = 60euro 5lts

Cheers lads much appreciated hope 2 have her on the road in a couple of weeks.Shes been mothballed 4 da last year r so so im dying 2 get it on the road Ill get a few pics up

would advise cautious driving for a while to get everything back to full operation b4 givin it any stick........

welcome back from oz man

Nice 1 lads yes ill take her handy 4 a while when i get her on the road b4 i giv her sum welly :subaru:

Gonna sign up and get a few pics up lads alrite shes a beast.Wheres the best place 2 get the right oil and filter and that any ideas?????????? :subaru:

Where are you based man??
Then can point you in the right direct of the nearest trader!
Good time to sign up, we are just at the start of the calender year, you get the most out of your €50
Not many Forester sti's on here,
Dan

Out in lusk mate in dublin have a few pics there any idea how i get them up?

Beautiful
I very nearly bought a white one myself about 5 years ago but my bid on a silver one sf5 came in first!
The only mod she needs is a set of 20mm bolt on spacers, (an absolute must) and no down side!
She an auto? 95% of them are! it suits her perfectly!
Dan

FozzySti.jpg

NICE motor man

Yes shes an auto man and cheers 4 da advice ill take it on board man.Nice 1 4 da compliments ill get a few more pics up

Back