resized the pics so there will open quicker

imheretoo.jpg

DSCF1755.jpg

DSCF1754.jpg

DSCF1752.jpg

DSCF1751.jpg

DSCF1750.jpg

DSCF1749.jpg

As above brilliant day had some good battles with the lads very good event credit to all involved roll on the next one
Food on the way home was good too ;)

great pics lad :thumbsup:

looks like it was a great day aswel,

seen nick and brian on there way home, and lads and lassies anti lag is the future pop bang flame

and car was lookin very well, fair play nick :thumbsup:

wHO'S THE FELLA WITH THE TWO HEADS IN THE BACK ROW????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
nICE PICS COOPSTER!
gREAT DAY LADS, i WAS DELIGHTED THAT i COULD MAKE IT. :subaru:.

@WAGONDEC- :thumbsup: sPOT ON RECOMMENDATION FOR THE EATING HOUSE, PRICEY ORANGE THOUGH :tongue:

Great Pics Gav :clap: it was the best bit of fun i've had in a good while :dance:
Excellent day fair play to all :thumbsup:

@Noel your own motor was lookin in top condition too :thumbsup: POP POP :icon_grin:

Nice pics, some good ones of the race in the final, Dec glued to my kart!! Glad to see that flag!

[quote author=Alan The Wagon link=topic=22412.msg269684#msg269684 date=1269725999]
Im liking the photoshop job Gav, we had some battles, me, you and nic. Good racing lads. :subaru:
[/quote]

i know i forgot to set the timer on the camera and jump in , its as good as :thumbsup:

great day lads

fair play to all that showed up and for the weather for not raining.

really is a great track and some great racing by all.

roll on the track day

great pics im raging i couldnt go wagon dec had a blast deffo will go 2 the next 1 if there is 1 which im sure there will be :thumbsup:

God feckin damn it!
Sounds like you had a great day!!
Look forward to the next one!
Dan

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=22412.msg269691#msg269691 date=1269726928]
roll on the track day
[/quote]
Any date set??

Back