Brembo conversion gc8?

skinny-controller

Sunday Drivers
Just wondering if they make a conversion kit to change to brembos,i bought front calipers of a bugeye sti,the cars a 00 gc8 type r any info will be greatly apperciated thanks :thumbsup:

[quote author=skinny-controller link=topic=22332.msg268906#msg268906 date=1269458009]
i have no clearing issues,will they bolt on without any modifications thanks
[/quote]

Yes, they will :thumbsup:

just wondering if your sure the wheels will clear the calipers ,

just based on the pictures you posted of your "new wheels" a while back i wouldnt imagine they would clear , need 17's at least to clear them and are your speedlines not 16's

i could be wrong but i measured the clearences and the off set with the brembos and has a few mill clearance,i have a set of silver 17''s there if worse comes to worse,i need the extra stopping power with the modifications i have in the pipeline :thumbsup:

[quote author=skinny-controller link=topic=22332.msg268914#msg268914 date=1269459190]
i could be wrong but i measured the clearences and the off set with the brembos and has a few mill clearance,i have a set of silver 17''s there if worse comes to worse,i need the extra stopping power with the modifications i have in the pipeline :thumbsup:
[/quote]

say ya might need to double check , any new age car that came with brembos had 17's , some spec c's came with 16 inch wheels but no brembos , so putting 2 and 2 together .................. could be wrong but doubt it .....

Back