battery for hyundai coupe

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
hello lads thought id try get advice here first,not a scooby but im bein quoted on halfords website 145euro for a new battery,would it be cheaper to buy off a local motor factors??cheers lads

A mate of mine got a battery for his girlfriends Coupe for 65 off his local motor factors last week, he does no someone working there but it it will give you some sort of indication of what you can bargan them down too :thumbsup:

[quote author=ScoobyMick link=topic=22300.msg268617#msg268617 date=1269370034]
A mate of mine got a battery for his girlfriends Coupe for 65 off his local motor factors last week, he does no someone working there but it it will give you some sort of indication of what you can bargan them down too :thumbsup:
[/quote]Thanks scoobymick,nearly time for me to get rid of the girls car as most people call it :icon_redface: lol

Halfords quoted me 145 euro for a battery for my wifes old car!!!

bought 1 in motorfactors for 60 euro more powerful aswell........

stay away from Halfords

Should be a case of just swapping them over, but if your radio has a theft code disconnecting will reset that, meaning the radio won't work unless you have the code! If you're dub/Kildare local I'll do it for ya if ya like, try and get you the cheapest price I can also if ya want.

scoobydel thanks very much lad,but im down in waterford.got one for 75euro in a motor factors.thanks again scoobydel :thumbsup: great club even for the non subaru drivers :thumbsup:

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=22300.msg268789#msg268789 date=1269425841]
Halfords are total rip off , paid 12 euro for a bulb the other night in there ,
[/quote]

less than €5 with a trade card :dance:

went into Halfords a few weeks ago to get bulbs for the side lights after puttin the HID kit in and they were lookin about 16 euro for each bulb......

they are handy alright but bloody hell they are expensive

Got rid of my 02 coupe in Janurary. There a cracking little car. Was called a hairdresser by everyone who saw me in it. Motor factors battery will be grand in it and if its the factory radio there should be no need for codes once ya swap them. Changed mine a while before I traded it in.

[quote author=PatrickBuzzin link=topic=22300.msg268850#msg268850 date=1269445890]
Got rid of my 02 coupe in Janurary. There a cracking little car. Was called a hairdresser by everyone who saw me in it. Motor factors battery will be grand in it and if its the factory radio there should be no need for codes once ya swap them. Changed mine a while before I traded it in.
[/quote]yea they are a good little car,but like yourself hairdresser gets said alot haha..hopefully goin to do the same as yourself with the trade against a subaru..fitted battery and all so all good..thanks for info lads :thumbsup:

Back