Perrin PSRS

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=22289.msg268492#msg268492 date=1269345705]
no pic..
[/quote]

fixed

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=22289.msg268501#msg268501 date=1269346411]
slightly different setup on newer models i guess!!!
good upgrade on standard...
[/quote]

would there be any loss in comfort fitting this kit as its a more rigid setup than the squashy rubber bushings already there?

Either way, If the standard jobbies are wearing out so fast, You simply need a stronger one!
The bit of extra Caster will make her feel more planted and responcive! and will defo give more front end grip!
I don't imagen it will affect comfort to much,
Good mod I say!! :thumbsup: and a good Geometry setup after!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=22289.msg268553#msg268553 date=1269353147]
Either way, If the standard jobbies are wearing out so fast, You simply need a stronger one!
The bit of extra Caster will make her feel more planted and responcive! and will defo give more front end grip!
I don't imagen it will affect comfort to much,
Good mod I say!! :thumbsup: and a good Geometry setup after!
Dan
[/quote]

i would prefer to get zero caster ones instead since i just got all the alignment sorted last week, so my 3 options are:

go for standard Subaru replacement ones again. Squishy rubber with notches cut out of the for NVT compliance making them wear after less than 20K, basically sh*t, but cheapest option

solid stiffer rubber ones from 08+ sti

Perrin PSRS kit
http://www.perrinperformance.com/products/show/743/Anti-Lift-Kit-PSRS-ALK-Zero-Deg-?category=8&model=10

Well if the one from the 08 STI defo fits, then give that a go!
Good happy medium there! :thumbsup:

A little something to consider, Did you get your alignment setup with worn bushings??? when you put good ones in, it will change!!

Dan

08 sti ones Dan!

if you've to get the allignment done again they'll ban ya from there :lol:

i have the part numbers for the front and rear STI ones, ill try order them from Carroll and Roche and see if they can get them, if they say 6-7 weeks spiel ill just order them from US

I think i would go with does Perrin jobbies, them on there own are not going to make the car that much harder, i reckon the car will feel nice and tight with them

Back