exhaust fittin on a b4

I think it may fit, my hks hi power back-box was for a wagon and fitted perfect on my saloon b4 but you might want to check with a trader before buying it :cool:

one person said it to long and an other said it will fit just wondering if anybody had fitted a cat back from one to the other

As far as i know, it will fit (as in the rubbers and mounts will line up). However the back box will be too long and you will need to cut it to fit. Someone on here or UKlegacy had one fitted before and he cut the tailpipe at an angle, looked well!

lol.....this happened to me. bought one of an ex trader and had to take a hacksaw to it...lmao.......its still on the car and sounds perfect. it will fit but will stick out past the back bumper

before

car2027.jpg

after
fireplace140.jpg

eventhough this was a pain in the arse at the time i really like the exhaust. its not too loud and is not silent either. if im able to keep the car ill take the exhaust off and get it cut professionally or bring it up to top gear in ashbourne and get a new tip welded on.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=22262.msg268239#msg268239 date=1269257041]
only the backbox that may be too long but not 100% on that, dowpipes and centre section are the same :thumbsup:
[/quote]

As above. Wagon Backbox longer.

Back