blackrock scooby driver

B

boost

hi lads,

previous skyline owner bt now have an sti that i bought in kildare...

nice site.....anybody know where i can get a new pipercross intake

543ram1.jpg

Welcome along...Ritchie in Pro-Parts has them...
What yera is your STI,your prob better off leaving the original air box in,scoobys MAF sensors dont like aftermarket induction kits,unless she has been mapped... :thumbsup:

thanks lads for the welcome!

massive change going for skyline to subaru. two totally different cars... the sound of the scooby is just pure sex! shes a sti version 4 (97)... better handling, power and speed. ohhh and she loves her corners unlike the skyline where she was sometimes weak on.

from blackrock in dublin..originally from place called innishannon in co cork

picture of scooby added in 1st post above

Alright boost!
is that the car that was parked up on a big ramp over looking the N7 at kingswood (near rathcoole) for a while?
she's a lovely lovely car! I always wanted one but i couldn't fit the two labradors and the baby in one.
best of lucky with her,
Dan. :thumbsup:

hey dan, thanks for the kind words..no i bought it off a guy in kildare...i know the one u are talking abt...i spent 3 months lookin for a clean sti and thankfully found one...

hey ya isb4

nah, i'm nt driving her til i find someone to check that prob i have with her not gettin enough boost....its prob something to do with engine warning light as shes after a re-build and needs to be -reseted or something?!?!?

Back