diecast and display units

wjc

Petrolheads
no more interest in this collection,if anyone is interested in them give me a buzz
cars 1:43 scale diecast with boxes mint
cars 1:18 scale diecast some with boxes mint
motorbikes mint some with boxes
hotwheels no boxes mint
trucks diecast mint most with boxes
diecast machines no boxes
5 ---GLASS CABINETS OVER 5 FOOT HIGH 2 FOOT WIDE,WITH GLASS,SHELVES,DOORS AND MIRROR BACKGROUD ALL WITH LIGHTS
1--- 4 FOOT 2 FOOT WIDE WALL DISPLAY CABINET WALL MOUNT 12 GLASS SHELVES
cost me about 9000euro over ten years,lost interest in collection years back want them gone... :thumbsup:
5000 euro not going to split them might take something interesting or with four wheels

:shock2: :shock2:
well done mate...would you not move everything into the attic and keep forever???
had many ferrari 1:18 collected over the years worth a fortune but would never sell them!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Denis555 link=topic=22224.msg268092#msg268092 date=1269205563]
is that all you have or have you any more :tongue:
[/quote]
yep i have more,heres a few corgi diecast trucks... :icon_nana:

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=22224.msg268125#msg268125 date=1269208764]
Love the old trucks Billy- if ya decide to split i'll deal with ya for the trucks :thumbsup:
Cheers
John
[/quote]

dont want to split them yet john if i do il give you first choice mate... :thumbsup:

ah jesus billy, you know yourself, few years down the road and you will really regret selling them, if i could at all i would hold on to them, put them in the attic, beside the gimp suit :) and forget about them.. sell them when there worth 50k

i have a few up in the attic ken
have interest in breaking it up heres some

60 cars 1:18 scale diecast american muscle cars some with boxes,cars are mint and some very rare,cost me over 3000euro looking for 1700euro for the lot

28 cars 1:43 scale vanguards diecast old cars/vans in boxes,mint some rare cost me over 550euro looking for 300euro for the lot

16 trucks 1:64 scale vanguards diecast in boxes,mint cost me over 350euro,looking for 170euro for the lot

25 trucks 1:50 scale corgi diecast,all with boxes,1 or 2 not mint,some very rare and cant be got ,3 f88 volvos,albions,leylands,invicable,aec,erf ete,etc,
cost me over 1000euro,looking for 650euro for the lot

all open to offers,theres loads more there,all welcome to come and have a look to buy.. :thumbsup:
5 big glass cabinets cost me around 1500euro i think,looking for 800euro for the 5 include shelves,and lights

theres a load of motor bikes,some with there own cases,more trucks,more cars,machines and more 1:18cars... :wall:

split them up and there up on DONEDEAL.IE just type in DIECAST and the 6 lots will come up...jesus lads there must,nt be a penny in this country,lads ringing me to swop models for,a lawmower, :new_puppy_dog_eyes: two bikes :lol: and a lad last night asked would i be interested in a swop for a tracter,what the f..k would i do with that...... :roll:

[quote author=wjc link=topic=22224.msg270214#msg270214 date=1269946668]
swop for a tracter,what the f..k would i do with that...... :roll:
[/quote]

You could go out and drive it round at 5 mph to piss other motorists off... :angry1: :ponder2:

Back