Sti V5 Type R

Wes

Sunday Drivers
I bought this car off scoobynet in May 2005. The previous owner (SIDC member) imported the car direct from Japan.

History: I received a full history from the UK owner including receipts for remap. When I got the car it was treated to a full service & inspection, including timing belt, plugs, fuel filter & air filter. Since then I have changed the oil (Castrol RS) every 3k-4k miles.

The car is in immaculate condition aside for a small dent on the drivers door (some b**tard throw a stone at it) and the drivers mirror is cracked. Any garage who have seen the car has commented on how clean an example it is. I recently NCTd the car (Feb i think), however it was due again at the end of the May. I plan to NCT it again so the new owner will have a full two years.

Modifications include:-

UK Fuel Remap by TSL Motorsport

V6 Front Lip

Full Magnex Exhuast (Centre Section + Back box, 6 months old)

Group A Gas Flowed Downpipe

Lightweight Rotarim Alloys

Oil Pressure/Temp/Battery/Boost Guages

Clifford Alarm Tracker

Crystal front side indicators

I also have white alloys plus spare (loud) exhaust to go with the car!

Reason for sale: Time for an upgrade :thumbsup:

Price €15,995 o.n.o.

Attachments

• ForSale1v1.JPG
    ForSale1v1.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Pic2.JPG
    Pic2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 368
  • Pic3.JPG
    Pic3.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 357
  • Pic4.JPG
    Pic4.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 349
Good luck with the sale Wes. Looks like a nice one. Also looks familiar, would I see that car in the Terenure area? And details of mileage might help your sale also :D

Yeah I would be around Terenure at times :thumbsup:

Mileage is 70k...btw, im open to sensible offers 8)

:shock: I want! I want! I want!!!
Take a 1.6 for a trade in!? :lol:
Sombody has to snap this up!

Cheers for the comments lads :cheers:

I am looking for a JDM MY03/04 Sti, maybe a Spec C. Similar to what I done with the Type R, I will trawl scoobynet etc until I find the one I like and then make the trip over.

NCT on the Type R is in two weeks so im not really pushing to sell it till after then. Its not advertised anywhere other than a few motoring websites. Carzone/autotrader etc will follow :doh:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=2553.msg23898#msg23898 date=1181588956]
Wes car looks savage one of the best i have seen in a long time mint :thumbsup: :clap:
[/quote]

Thanks keith :thumbsup:

Yeah Alan, that was me! The P1 was looking sweet.

Lads,

I have my eye on a Spec C at the minute so if you know anyone who would make me a reasonable offer, put them in touch with me! 087 2027122. It will be going in autotrader/carzone monday week.

[quote author=Wes link=topic=2553.msg24254#msg24254 date=1181775122]

Yeah Alan, that was me! The P1 was looking sweet.
[/quote]

Cheers :thumbsup:

Very nice example of a TypeR you have, one of the cleanest I've seen - would be a great buy for someone :thumbsup:

Alan.

Car is now sold!  :D

Big Thanks to the ISDC, because this is where the buyer seen the car :thumbsup:

that buyer would be me :thumbsup: and wat a car pics dont do it justice well looked after over the moon with and thanks 2 wes who was a true gent to deal with

Nice purchase  :thumbsup:

Lovely looking car  :thumbsup:

Best of luck with it  :thumbsup:

@ Wes, I know where there are two lovely spec-c's for sale, 1 No. 2003 & 1 No. 2006  :whistle:  :p

No seriously Tierney,

Best of luck with your new car, it looks the biz.....  :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Back