What dump valve?

Anto J

Octane Boostaholics
Thinking of getting a dump valve soon for 05 WRX and would appreciate a bit of advice! Whats the best one to get for a reasonable price? I'v seen some cheap ones on ebay but I dont want to buy crap! Also is it possible to DIY fit or is it a job for the pro's? :thumbsup:

[quote author=sligo_dave link=topic=22132.msg267107#msg267107 date=1268820769]
got one there about two months ago from forge. was €200 delivered and very easy to fit. simply unbolt old, pop on new and attach vacuum hose. job done in 5 mins and lovely noise off it but not so loud to bug you on a long drive. :dance:

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=220201DV&product=FMDVSUB01
[/quote]

have 1 of them on my own car aswel and there very good

[quote author=JGARDE link=topic=22132.msg267124#msg267124 date=1268825468]
i got a bailey dumpvalve for sale with flange to fit wrx intercooler €60 delievered :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Does it come with the bung for blanking the return hose?

Hello Anto,

A Forge D.V. with an uprated spring is a good option IMO :thumbsup:

I have a HKS SSQV on my Type-R and it does sound very well :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=JGARDE link=topic=22132.msg267124#msg267124 date=1268825468]
i got a bailey dumpvalve for sale with flange to fit wrx intercooler €60 delievered :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Give me a call on 0857554038 and I'll get that from you. :thumbsup:

Got a Bailey dump valve from JGarde today and fitted it this evening. Took a bit of help from mr.hacksaw and mr.vicegrip but got it sorted anyway. Its my first mod and i'm so proud :icon_biggrin:. Karma to coopster for the bung BTW :thumbsup:, sound man thanks for the offer of assistance as well.

You welcome m8ty :thumbsup:
sweet ride you got your self there
post up some pics of the install were all pic mad here :icon_grin:
hopefully you make the karting

Gav

Back