swop van for wrx

wjc

Petrolheads
a mate of mine has a 2003 citreon berlingo van(same as peugeot partner)doe,its a 1.9diesel lx 800,very clean van,never worked,he doset use it much,and is looking to get a subaru wrx,its in kildare,nice tidy van,electric windows,tinted,usual spec,no tow hitch,looking to swop if anyones looking for a van.. :thumbsup:

What sort of price would he be asking for a straight sale? What colour is it and what mileage is on it?

Trying to get cash together to get myself a van at the moment..

he was looking for around 4000...he will take 2500euro cash with no trade..nice tidy van,only thing he ever had in it was his golf clubs,its in kildare he wants a wrx as the van is very rarely used parked in his shed.. :thumbsup:
think there 70000on it,and its white

he sold the van,hes looking for a wrx for around 2000 to 2500euro he has cash there for a car now...

have a 96 wrx wagon i have it since last september
its got full exhaust and de-cat, front mount intercooler, air filter, lowered, 17s all the usual stuff
it's got an apexi ecu and boost controller aswell and it's been set up to run at 300bhp
I aint drove it since christmas but i was using it as my daily driver since i bought it till then
when i got i i done the timing belt & kit and serviced it
its runnin spot on and as far as i'm concerned it wants for nothin!
i was acutally hoping to get more like 3500 cos its costin me a lot more but we can talk if he wants a look
if he wants to give me a shout and get a look at it my number is 0857376866 and he'd be aswell text before he rings cos i don't answer strange numbers

he bought the wagon today that was sale on here,thanks anyway mate,sounds like a very nice car.. :thumbsup:

it is a lovely car thanks mate but it's wasted on me cos I'm strugglin around as a passenger with a broken collar bone after a bike accident so i just want rid of it!

tell him best of luck with his purchase and to treat it well

Back