Rainy Sunday

Dubsti

Sunday Drivers
Michael

was that you I passed on the Belgard road yesterday morning ?? Its was pouring rain, just seen the white wheels as you passed me on the opposite side, You were heading toward newlands

Subaru parked up from the finches Pub, Reg 571 think it was recently for sale in carzone, Thats a clean car :thumbsup:

Hello Dubsti,

Give me a beep / wave next time you see me, I'm always in the Tallaght / Clondalkin area :thumbsup:

I think I seen you yeaterday, have you blacked out windows :ponder:

Cheers,

Michael

Yep that me, MDS stickers on the rear, I only seen you as you passed so beeping or waving would have been pointless with my fogged up windows in that weather, Will give you a beep the next time I pass you, You not heading down to mondello today ?

And its Privacy glass if you must know :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dubsti link=topic=2521.msg23122#msg23122 date=1180953630]

And its Privacy glass if you must know :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Real "Gangsta" Style  8)

I don't really look at cars with blacked out windows, you never know what someone will put out the window  :lol:

I've see boys in the hood  :lol:

Will not be going to Mondello today, have to work  :wall:

Cheers,

Michael

yeah i'm so street.

8)With me tracksuite paco jumper and gold chain 8) NOT :lol: :lol:

Yeah I have to do the work thing myself, Would have liked today off :guinness:

Seen the car there on Saturday as well, You must be racking up the hours, Hope your spending the hard earned cash on mods :thumbsup:

No more mods of the car  :noway:

Its up for Sale  :thumbsup:

Saving for new car  :thumbsup:

S204 or Type RA-R if I can find and afford one  :pray:

Cheers,

Michael

Your Selling it :shock:

Don't think you'll have trouble gettin a buyer for it, how much you hoping to get.. ??,

I was on a Jap aution site on friday IBC I think, There were 2 S204's for Auction, Nice car, Can't remember how much the asking price was :ponder:

Best of luck :thumbsup:

Hello Dub Sti,

My car is up in the for sale section on this site and on carzone :thumbsup:

There are a couple of S204's for sale @ about 5.4 million yen, but when you add everything up it gets very expensive :wall:

Cheers,

Michael

Yeah I seen it carzone just after I sent my last post. Best of luck with the sale. hope it goes to a good home,

If I see anything on IBC auction site i'll let you know,

Back