Lights

[quote author=kev link=topic=21726.msg263239#msg263239 date=1267534658]
What kind of car have you got m8t and what year?
[/quote]

ive a 2002 impreza mate

With them coming from the USA who drive on the right would the light beam not be facing the oncoming traffic ?

what are ignitors Jonnie
can they not just be rewired is it a auto electrician ya need ? i know a lad who i can ask who lives near nutgrove if ya like id need more info

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=21726.msg263463#msg263463 date=1267570982]
what are ignitors Jonnie
can they not just be rewired is it a auto electrician ya need ? i know a lad who i can ask who lives near nutgrove if ya like id need more info

[/quote]

Ignitors are needed to power up the HIDs in the headlights I have and as my car is not an import these are needed. Ciaran RS-RA (Auto Electrician) tried to get them working but no joy, im not sure if the headlights are fooked or what the story is with them.

ill ask tomorrow for ya and see what th story is i know he does hid conversion kits so maybe he would have an idea
id say its a slim chance both lights are fooked dont know much about them ill ask anyway
ill post tomorrow when i get back from work
maybe you should contact euro auto salvage and see what they say ask them and see if they can have parts your missing :dontknow:

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=21726.msg263464#msg263464 date=1267571286]
[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=21726.msg263463#msg263463 date=1267570982]
what are ignitors Jonnie

[/quote]

Ignitors are needed to power up the HIDs in the headlights I have and as my car is not an import these are needed. Ciaran RS-RA (Auto Electrician) tried to get them working but no joy, im not sure if the headlights are fooked or what the story is with them.
[/quote]

Dont think they will Jonnie.

Hah uk300 ones on my last one and was major job to get fitted.Got garage to do before buying.

:smokin:

the wiring loom is totally different as far as i know so dunno if it makes sense to try make em work , why not go for set of quad head lights ?

i bought good bit of stuff of that guy really good 2 deal wit
but the hand lights r for right side of road so no good to ya
we got 1s 4 a civic and ud b blinding everyone on the rd

Back