Subaru Impreza STI MY03. Sold on the 15/8/07

E

ericsti

Lads I'm Selling my 03 STI, It's A spotless car. It has only 40000 miles on it. I seviced her1000 miles ago. Two months ago i fitted new brembo pads all round, Diff oil was changed, engine oil and filters done., 18" Speedline Corse (Same as the Group N) Wheels and New tyres only went on her . It's killing me to sell her but bank manager says no! If I want a House. She is well looked after. Ph. 0862228151.
PICT0014.jpg
PICT0016.jpg
PICT0017.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

Re: MY03 WRX STI. With 18" Speedline Alloys & New Tyres.

pity you have to let her go mate, beautiful machine. anything on the cards for your next motor?

A Late Classic. 98-00 Defo going to be an other STI.

Sorry to hear that Eric - It's a mint car :thumbsup:.... at least you aren't leaving us :D
Cheers
John

UP FOR A NICE CLEAN MOTOR...

you'll enjoy a classic STi eric.. bit more involved feel i think..

They say every cloud has a silver lining mate so hopefully i'll find a car that can bring that lining to the cloud that is sell the best car I have ever owned :cry:, a curse on dublin house prices. :angry: But I am Looking forward to being a dad. :thumbsup:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=2511.msg23111#msg23111 date=1180909362]
But I am Looking forward to being a dad. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

wehay!! :)

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=2511.msg23111#msg23111 date=1180909362]
: But I am Looking forward to being a dad.  :thumbsup:
[/quote]

wehayyyyyyyy it works................... :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lolers :p

Congrats Eric (and herself) :thumbsup: Keep away from any scooby with coilovers if you're planning to take a baby anywhere in it ;)

Good luck with the sale met you in mondello today good to put a face to the name :thumbsup:

Same as that Keith, your typeR is lovely, I went to look at one after mondello and agreed a price with the lad selling her, should have mine gone in a few days and then I'll have the typeR V limited, cann't wait. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Eric,

[edit] Sorry, only Full ISDC Members or Paid-Up Forum Members can advertise Subarus or Subaru related items for sale - please re-read the forum guidelines posted in the General Chat section. [/edit]

Cheers,
Wes

this is for sale in Carroll and Roche now

Yes their selling it for me.

Lads C&R have my car advertised for €32500 that's going through them with a warranty, They'll drop to €31,000 on it but not a penny less as them have to get their money for the sale. The car really doesn't need a warranty as it's been well looked after and was only serviced, All oils etc..... so if anyone in the club is interested i'd let her go for what C&R are giving me when it sells, €29,000. So if interested at that price call me on 0862228151. :thumbsup: :subaru: P.S C&R will take a trade in on her. :thumbsup: You can call them on Tel:014642444

i tell you something eric if i had the bucks i'd defo take it :thumbsup:
best of luck to you and the missus with the baby :clap:

Thanks Mate, :thumbsup: :subaru:

Re: MY03 WRX STI. With 18" Speedline Alloys & New Tyres. Only 29000 Euro

Well lads looks like this is my last weekend with my MY03 STI. It's been a great year and a half and she has given me no problems at all but on monday we part ways. Who ever buys her will be getting a great car, she's off to trade. :cry: :cry:

Back