Hello Folks

A

akki

Hi,

my name is Axel (Nick Akki) and I have just joined the club. I have a passion for martial arts, computers and cars.

I drive a Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon GT Turbo 2liter. The car is build 1998.

Last week my gearbox went and I had to get a new one. I found the gearbox in NI at McKeever Car Dismantlers.
Sean McKeever gave me the hint for this club and gave me the phone number of Dave.

Now I am very excited to meet some new people (especially Scooby owners) for knowledge exchange and loads of craig.
One of my hobbies is modifying cars. I had several different rides before (Opel Ascona 2.0 GTE, Reanult R5 GT Turbo, Golf GTI, Scirocco GTX 16V Nothelle, BMW 520i, BMW 325i, BMW M5, BMW 530i, Cherokee Jeep 4.0l etc...) but I have to admit that the Subaru is one of the most enjoyable rides I ever had. I did some bits and peaces on my car. (Details later).

I am in Ireland since 7 years and I live in Dublin since 2002. My origin is Germany (Dusseldorf) and I moved over to Ireland in 2000. I lived in Wexford the first two years but then my new job brought me to Dublin. Back in Germany I used to drive Ralleys for a few years but I gave up for the sake of my family ;-).

I am looking forward to meet the one or the other club member one day.

Have a nice Saturday and Sunday all together.

Best regards

Akki

Hey Axel, good to see you and thanks for joining up :thumbsup: enjoy the club's forum. We hope to see you at some of our upcoming events :subaru:

Paulo

i only joined  3 weeks ago  went to a car show in cork its good fun you will enjoy the club :subaru: :headbanger: :headbanger:

welcome to subaru's axel

:headbanger: :subaru: :headbanger:

Back