Metal pipe corroded, Help needed!!!

bearxxxx

Middle Lane Hogs
On the passangers side of the car dere's 2 rubber pipes coming out through the bulk head prob coming from the heater box just under the intercooler.

The rubber pipe closest to the passangers wing, connects to a steel pipe which then sort of continues behind the manifold and connects to another rubber pipe.

Its this steel pipe dats corroded and leaking. Hoping to get 1 second hand. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Aidan

Sounds like the air/con pipe wheres there anything pressing on it,correct me if im wrong but are they galvanised to stop corrision,you can always cut it and braze in a new part instead of replacing the whole pipe :thumbsup:

[quote author=skinny-controller link=topic=21618.msg262088#msg262088 date=1267214137]
Sounds like the air/con pipe wheres there anything pressing on it,correct me if im wrong but are they galvanised to stop corrision,you can always cut it and braze in a new part instead of replacing the whole pipe :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Actually below da air/con pipe.

Don't drive her unless you have to!
just incase it's an engine coolant line!
I destroyed my turbo and engine on my skyline when a small coolant line coroded and leaked on track!
Dan

Back