Inovite stvi wheel nuts????????????

dohcturbo

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone know what size fits them?
The standard ones rust, and rounded on me cos there s.h.i.t.
STVIBRONZE-425x425.jpg

I have 5zigen proracer long lugnuts but i had to them them skimmed (width) to fit and the still not long enough as socket to take them off just barely catches the nut cos the long round bit at the end.
MakeThumbImageaspx.jpg

These d1s have a shorter round bit at the end, the the nut itself doesnt look long enough and cant find if they do longer ones.
d1specnutsblk.jpg

had a new set of 5zigen ordered but never came, this have me puzzled :ponder2:

I had a set of black ray's nuts on my inovit redlines and there was no problem with fitting.. They were 25mm at their widest, not sure of the lenght... I assume the hole size that its fits into is the same though..

I have inovites and I got new wheel nuts from Pro Parts, no where else seemed to stock any that fit properly :dontknow:

scoobyclinic could tell me what nuts to get and they sold them to me.

even the 5zigen nuts i have now that are skimmed wont fit the wheels cos there sprayed.
just tried to take the standard nuts of the the blue car and there starting to round aswell :icon_rolleyes:

what nuts have you hiwd?

Proparts ones, they are alankey nuts, that's all I know. I'll check the sizes and stuff when I get home and let you know :thumbsup:

emailed them. :thumbsup:

the alankey ones came with the wheels and rounded on me, had to blowtourch them off. they were cheap ones id say.
the 5zigen would be fine if the the socket could catch a bit of of the nut but it doesnt, and have to get close to the wheel and itl rub the paint off.
if i found a nut just a bit longer and shave a bit off it i wouldnt mind, but dont want to shave too much off.

Back