Itcc competitors round 1

pbsti

Sunday Drivers
In no particular order here is our confirmed entrants for the first round at Mondello Park on April 4th.... If I have missed anyone please let me know!!

Brian Sexton, Co Kildare - Honda Integra Type R
Brian is 2008 Time Attack champion, he will be driving on behalf of Urban Performance in ITCC for 2010. Brian is an instructor at Mondello Park so will know every inch of the tarmac and one to watch for outright honours

Philip Burdock, Co Kildare - Honda Civic EK
Philip has been a competitor in Time Attack since its formation, ITCC will be his first season of racing. He will be campaigning the a K20 engined EK Civic resplendent in his trademark orange paint!

Keith Rabbitt, Co Meath - Mini Cooper S (new)
Keith is an ex Moto Cross racer who has dipped his toe in car racing in the past with 2 outings in the Fiat Uno class. His Mini is his old road car that has been built for racing. He will be right up there with the best of the 2wd cars

David Clarke, Dundalk Co Louth - VW Golf MKII
Owner of some of, if not, thefastest VWs in Ireland David is normally found on the countrys drag strips. His car was built as a cheap track day machine and now that he is going racing, don't be surprised to see him transplant one of his monster drag engines into this racer once he has a few races under his belt

Tom Fahy, Oranmore Co Galway - Honda Integra/BMW M3
Tom is a mechanic at the family garage during the day. He has two of the finest race car chassis at his disposal this year. He has a few track days under his belt and if there was a prize for best presented car he would be almost guaranteed to take home the trophy!

Anthony Murtagh, Co Kildare - VW Corrado
Anthony comes to us from track days with his JOMO Engineering prepared VW Corrado 1.8T. A complete novice to racing but anyone who has sat beside him on a trackday will know he won't be scared easily!

Shane Rabbitt, Co Meath - Mazda RX7
Shane is a seasoned time attack competitor in his bright orange MIJ Magazine backed RX7, regularly the top privateer and 2wd car at time attack events he is relishing the challenge of his first season of door to door racing...Definitely one to watch!

Jonathan Brady, Dublin - Honda Integra Type R
Jonathan comes to us from the world of track days, he has jumped straight in the deep end and bought the Tuning Factory Integra Type R. The Tuning Factory will continue to look after the car.

Martin Treacy, Co Meath - Sierra RS500/ Evo IV
Martin is a seasoned time attack and track day driver with two beautiful cars at his disposal. As the owner of Westward Engineering he will have mapped and built a lot of the engines on the grid and has already committed to the class by agreeing to sponsor one of the races

Barry Rabbitt, Co Meath - Tuning Factory Integra/CRX
Barry is one of the most experienced drivers on the grid with a host of race wins and a championship to his name. He is the Tuning Factory driver and will be campaigning their new for 2010 Integra Type R or their incredibly fast CRX

Dean Reilly, Co Meath - Mitsubishi Evo
Dean has been competing in the Time Attack series for the last number of years and this year will take the jump from 2wd to 4wd with his JStone Racing prepared Mitsubishi Evo.

Johnny Whelan, Co Kildare - Puegoet 306
Johnny has been at the sharp end of Irish racing for years, an ex Dunlop Supercar champion Johnny will be campaigning an ex BTCC Peugoet 306 production class car. Expect fireworks!!

Paul Lawless, Co Dublin - Peugeot 205 MI16
Paul Lawless comes to racing from the world of rallycross, he will be well used to door to door racing in his small but rapid 205

Chris McConnon, Co Monaghan - Honda Civic EF
Chris is a seasoned time attack driver who is looking forward to his first season of wheel to wheel racing. A regular podium finisher in the time attack series he will be one to watch.

Tony Cinelli, Co Dublin - Honda EK
If there is a track day on in Mondello, Tony will be there! He will be running with the Tuning Factory in a K20 engined EK Civic. A complete novice to racing Tony is chomping at the bit to get some real racing experiences. He has been threatening to go racing for years, with the ITCC he now has the perfect championship

Phil Brennan, Dublin - Rover
Phil is a regular at track days in his BMW 3 series, though he will start the season at the wheel of a ex Mondello Park Race School Rover

Sounds like a good lineup....
really hope to get along and spectate at most of these events!
Some fantastic drivers in the lineup

yes some good drivers but will the racing be good

to many different cars there to be close racing in my eyes, i know there different classes but i cant see it being good

hopefully prove me wrong doh

no subarus?????
best a luck to the lads from urban performance
iv seen some of the late nights
and heart ake tat has gone into tat dc2

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21572.msg261587#msg261587 date=1267126446]
yes some good drivers but will the racing be good

to many different cars there to be close racing in my eyes, i know there different classes but i cant see it being good

hopefully prove me wrong doh
[/quote]

Yea man i see where your coming from, But hopefully there should be some tight battles.... Where would i find details for rules / specs for this?

Back