LEGACY SEATS

northdublin

Petrolheads
looking to change the seats in the leggy and was wonderin would the seats from an impreza fit and if so what version. the seats in the leggy are electric and prob weigh a ton.
does anyone have a driver seat sittin around the garage for me to try it????? has anyone ever tried removing the seats and if so are the electrics easilly disconected and does it effect the ecu in relation to the airbags. thanks micko

had the drivers seat out before. pretty simple - only 4 bolts and disconnect plug for electrics. not sure about airbags but wouldn't think it would affect them...

airbag light should come on if its integrated to warn you... Mark changed the seats in his and there's no light on now so no problem. He didnt put impreza seats in though but let us know if they do fit, be interested in changing myself :thumbsup:

i no classic shape wrx seats fir the 97 shape as a friend had dem fitted :thumbsup:
not to sure about 98 on doe? :ponder2:
id say any chance day wud fit wud b with newage seats
:dontknow:

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=21534.msg261205#msg261205 date=1267026676]
impreza seats in a legacy :comp26:

shoulda bought an impreza :653:
[/quote]

Sweetcakes car practically is an Impreza at this stage, take one turbo out now and she's finished :tongue:

Steve.

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=21534.msg261205#msg261205 date=1267026676]
impreza seats in a legacy :comp26:

shoulda bought an impreza :653:
[/quote]

dont you bleedin start :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hjtwofinger: :icon_nana:

i have a tear in the drivers seat on the little bit of leather at the side so will have to change it at some stage. my b4 is a 2000 so i think its an experiment worthwhile doing as the impreza seats are easier to come by and lighter. anyway i dont see a problem integrating parts from other models if it makes the car better overall.

Have had my seats out plenty of times to hoover the car and no warning lights at all. Not sure about the Impreza seats fitting though. Good luck with it! :thumbsup:

south side auto's had a legacy in there at one stage with an impreza drivers seat and if i'm not mistaken a fella that was here a while back bought it

Back