B4 cat converter

garrethk

Sunday Drivers
Hi Guys
Just had the pleasure of being informed my cat (not the pet!) is gone in my b4. Anyone know how much a new one is off main dealer? I can get a spurious supply and fit 400 euro but dont know how good a spurious one is or how long it will last?? Any info greatly appreciated :subaru:

Is it your cat in the centre or the one from the primary downpipe?

If its the centre pipe cat I think i still have it somewhere in the garage when I changed to my HKS Hi power,

I could have a look for ya and get back to ya if that helps :thumbsup:

Hi kielyb4 its is indeed its more near the gearbox so to speak would you be interested in selling it by any chance?

Yea I would lad :thumbsup:..its still on the middle pipe but in grand condition...

How much wud a second hand one go for?? :dontknow: :dontknow:

sound stuff not sure how much but let me know how much you want its goin to a good home you can be sure of that :thumbsup: i can collect where u based?

In Dublin just out side blanch..

Lads how much would they be going for? I honestly don't have a clue and don't want to be ripping you off mate :thumbsup:

See what the lads think and sure we go from there :xmas_cheers:

Not in the gaf 2nite but will have a look for it tomorrow,but i know its defo there..its yours anyway mate :smokin:

I threw up a post there to see what there worth there..see what the lads say and sort you out then :thumbsup:

Where you based?

Hey Garreth,

Nobody seems to be coming back on this question :angry1:

So what ever you think as I dont want to over price for something I dont know the value of ya know :ponder2:

You have been looking round for one mate so would have more of an idea than me!! :thumbsup:

Hey mate,

Robbie was saying around 100 or something but he is not sure so see how your fixed..should be around all week :cool:

grand mate we leave it at a round 100 :thumbsup: sounds grand il be around tomorrow 0868855673 if u can give us a bell im only in baldoyle not too far from ye

Back