Alloy Wheels

03b4

Sunday Drivers
Lads little help please,

I have had a set of rota wheels for about 2 and 1/2 years and have found cracks on the inner side of the front wheels, can you give me a few ideas of places that could fix them or where to get a nice set of new wheels without robbing a bank.

Thanks Lads
Mick

heard 2 many horror storys from the place in bray ,

is it even possible to repair an alloy safely when its cracked , id be more inclined to go for new rims , safety factor be high on my priorities

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=21425.msg259934#msg259934 date=1266697839]
is it even possible to repair an alloy safely when its cracked , id be more inclined to go for new rims , safety factor be high on my priorities
[/quote]

As Tommy said, best off with new rims, had a big crack in the alloys that were on car when I bought and was told it would be safer to buy a new set as the wheel would never be as strong if repaired.

If insurance ever had to assess de car n they see u repaired de wheels they wont cover ya. Jus somethin to keep in mind. As a welder meself they can be repaired but will never be perfect again! Worth your while buyin new 1's man!

[quote author=MarkC link=topic=21425.msg259927#msg259927 date=1266695057]
http://www.wefixalloywheels.com/index.htm

Collins Engineering Ltd.
Unit D,
Solus Tower Industrial Estate,
Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Phone: (01) 2827001
[/quote]

These lads are pure and utter cowboys.. Very poor quality work and terrible customer service. Good few lads on here (including myself) have been stung by them :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Back