dvd player

scoobyboy

Sunday Drivers
well guys might be able to get my hands on few of these cheaply any interest!!

The Quantum Leap Car DVD Media System

7 Inch Touchscreen Car DVD System - USB, SD and ipod ready

This System is Double-Din size so please check your car's head unit size to make sure it will fit.

This player comes with a DVD+CD+VCD player, SD card slot, USB connection, iPod connection, and bluetooth

this car DVD system is region free and is able to play DVDs from any country. What's more, you can play VCD's, SVCD's, and all your CD's too.

Because of its 2-DIN size (100mm tall), the unit comes with a sweet 7 inch LCD touch screen Combining design excellence and innovative technology, this new car multimedia system makes a winning upgrade to any personal or company vehicle. Bluetooth functionality which allows you to pair your mobile phone to this unit. Once done, you have the ability to talk to your caller through the built-in MIC and hear them your car speaker system.

Region free DVD player
7 inch touchscreen
The perfect upgrade for any car model, old or new
Bluetooth connectivity for safer calling on the road
Plays all popular disc and digital media file types

what kinda money's we talkin ??

any possibility of sat nav wit it ??

karma added ya cheeky pup !

in negoations at the min with this lad!!to get them at a good price but if i new how many would want one it would help so we'll start a list!!

1. scoobyboy

cheers stibrian should have started post there no harm tho....

ok was chatting to the lad this moring threw email he is not willing to let me pick them up at the min he is only trading by posting mercendise so i dont no does that sound fishy..

plus the best price he'll do for them for is 190 shipped for each one!!

The lad selling them is in Ireland yeah? Don't see why he wouldn't let you collect them if he was, bit weird alright...

The reason he is saying post only is probably because he is getting them sent direct to your door from Chinavasion as per the link above. They do a service where you can ship direct to a customer but then you wanna remember lads, you will be responsible for the customs duty once they land.

I wasnt sure when i put my name forward, I thought they were sourced elsewhere but I'll be pulling out of this now anyway :thumbsup: .. No point in paying a middle man just to place your order :thumbsup:

ya i think i might do the same seen as there only 115 from Chinavasion does anyone no much about this crowd

just bought another unit off china vision

no problems with them at all!
Products are good quality from what i have seen so far

hi lads

has anyone fitted one to a 94 wrx , is their much to getting them to fit

[quote author=collie555 link=topic=21416.msg281302#msg281302 date=1273765171]
hi lads

has anyone fitted one to a 94 wrx , is their much to getting them to fit
[/quote]

fitted one to a 95 wrx a while back, there is a few bits that need to be trimmed to let it fit right, best to use an air grinder or a dremel or something like that :thumbsup:

[quote author=JDM sti link=topic=21416.msg288450#msg288450 date=1276310791]
Can you still get any off these?
[/quote]

Check out: http://www.chinavasion.com/index.php/cName/car-dvd-players/

Back