Stainless lines needed?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
ordering up the front AP's this week, is there a need to go for a braided hose kit too? or a standard hoses good enough?

Defo Dan, no point having AP's with sh*t lines. Goodridge braided lines all the way :icon_headbang:

Hey Dan will you keep all the details and costs as when I get a few bob that will be my next up grade many thanks John Lewis. :thumbsup:

dan are you going for 400+ bhp or are you going tracking the car as i think spending nearly two grand on brakes is alittle overkill.

brembos for half the money NEW will do the job great for a road car.

i'm not trying to put you off as i want aps myself but i see lads wanting big power and they always seem to forget the brakes and then lads go spending mad money on brakes that they wont use

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21342.msg259055#msg259055 date=1266433468]
dan are you going for 400+ bhp or are you going tracking the car as i think spending nearly two grand on brakes is alittle overkill.

brembos for half the money NEW will do the job great for a road car.

i'm not trying to put you off as i want aps myself but i see lads wanting big power and they always seem to forget the brakes and then lads go spending mad money on brakes that they wont use
[/quote]

who said im spending 2 grand on brakes? 4pot AP's i ordered not 6 pot . :icon_nana:

Dont plan on seeing 400+ but maybe about 350 by time im finished with things i would like to do

how much are they with braided hoses and fitting?

do you think the brakes you have are not up to the job?

you could change your fluid, hoses and get some good pads and see a massive difference on the stardard caliper for little money

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21342.msg259061#msg259061 date=1266434055]
how much are they with braided hoses and fitting?

do you think the brakes you have are not up to the job?

you could change your fluid, hoses and get some good pads and see a massive difference on the stardard caliper for little money
[/quote]

about 1150 with lines and fluid . need new front discs and pads anyway, front right caliper keeps seizing up. perfect excuse for an upgrade

Might aswell upgrade when you need to change Dan, at least they will be there if you up the power :smile:

thats not bad and they will look great but still alot of money for a road car set up

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21342.msg259092#msg259092 date=1266437376]
thats not bad and they will look great but still alot of money for a road car set up
[/quote]

must start tracking it so, give u impreza lads a run around mondello!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=21342.msg259095#msg259095 date=1266437665]
[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21342.msg259092#msg259092 date=1266437376]
[/quote]

must start tracking it so, give u impreza lads a run around mondello!
[/quote]

I second that :thumbsup:

Back