Hello from Wales

W

WRX RCY GEM

Hi guys,
I met a couple of you at Scooby Shoot Out. Great to meet you and I hope you had a good day and a safe journey home.

A few members from South Wales are looking at visiting you one weekend in the summer for a Ireland / Wales meet so I shall see you some time soon.

Welcome along.
Never made it over to SSO. Would be up for the meet alright though.

Enjoy,
Yogi

welcome to the webby! an Ireland/Whales meet would be a good laugh alright, maybe we could get a game of rugby going too :D

it was good to meet everyone over there,a combined meet would be great as long as the weather's a bit more like summer weather!
hope to see you's soon :thumbsup:

Thank you for the welcomes.

I did enjoy the SSO even though the weather wasn't great. We have already been to a few shows this year and at South Wales Scoobys we have a busy summer ahead but I am going to try and sort something out for us to come over. We would probably dock in Rosslare and arrange things from there.

I know my way around a bit as I used to live in Wexford and have driven around a little.

Where would the best place be to hold a meet which was also be close to somewhere with nice accomodation available for 30-40 folks.

Croeso :headbanger:
the meet sounds like a blast :subaru:
ballycotton might be a good place to go :lol: :lol: :lol:

where are most of you from and where do you normally meet?

[quote author=WRX RCY GEM link=topic=2471.msg22742#msg22742 date=1180540666]
where are most of you from and where do you normally meet?
[/quote]

All over Ireland... Check the main homepage and view our previous events - there's an archive link at the bottom to view earlier this year and last year's events too...

http://www.isdc.ie

Would it be much of a mission for us to get together and all meet up on the isle of man....you know no speed limits,hills perfect scooby country... :D :D

[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=2471.msg22753#msg22753 date=1180546464]
Would it be much of a mission for us to get together and all meet up on the isle of man....you know no speed limits,hills perfect scooby country... :D :D
[/quote]

Now that is something we have been thinking about would many of you be up for that say end of August, meet on the Isle of Man for a great weekend of driving and drinking(not at the same time of course)

Iam sure if we spoke to our chairman,and events co-ordinators we could come up with a plan...i would say there could be a few interested... :thumbsup:

Welcome alomg mate, I beleave the lads had a great time over there. See you when you come over and welcome to the site. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back