00 type ra

murt

Middle Lane Hogs
met a 00 type ra at the spar shop in glen easton leixlip at lunch time today had memer sticker in wind screen anyone?????????????????????

don,t no who that was but live in lexilip as well.was it purple/dark dark bule?have seen one in river forest. :subaru:

[quote author=kiwi link=topic=2450.msg22379#msg22379 date=1180044169]
don,t no who that was but live in lexilip as well.was it purple/dark dark bule?have seen one in river forest. :subaru:
[/quote]

im from leixlip meself but moved down to the sticks a couple years ago havent heard any say river forest for a while

moving from [riverforest] myself this weekend down to the sticks new ross co wexford u anywhere near there?

no i went mad altogether and moved to {bahgdad} :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
kinnegad co.west meath :lol: :lol: :lol:

was it a typeR or a RA cause theres a white typeR flying around the Lip, dont think he would have a members sticker though, although i did put a flyer in his window when he was parked in bolton street one of the days

sliver 94 wrx only had it for about a month but just about has me single already i would have liked somthing newer but only had a little money and in that price rage there hard to find but i thing mine is alright took me about three months to find am very happy so far just put new lights in back last night protec indution last weekend blitz damp vavle the weekend before that so slowly but surely is eating every cent i have :subaru: :D :D

theres a few around now, the one im on about is deffo leixlip, Brian i think is his name, always waiting outside the Ozone, mate in my course is with his sister.

Kiwi, your not Craig no?? '94 wrx with the o.z superlegg's, newer shape spoiler (96 - 00) mates with Kearney and all them boys?

Back