Who installs ice for a good price

M

Moe

Hello everyone,

MY first post! I'm a proud owner of an 03 blobeye impreza that i only bought two weeks ago, as with most new owners i was 'amazed' at the stock sound system, absolute garbage. I've been reading endless posts on these, I've bought the spacers for the front speakers but now have decided to replace speakers and head unit, want to source the stuff from ebay, but looking for someone to install this stuff at a reasonable price, any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Please please please do not tell me it's a piece of piss job or post links to installing front component speakers and cutting out sound insulation sheets to stick to the door cards, i've got a one year old and there's no way i'd have that much time on my hands on the weekend :lol:

Any advice on where to get this stuff installed at a good price much appreciated, thanks guys.

Moe

Welcome along. :thumbsup:

There maybe a few lads in the club who would be willing to sort you out. :thumbsup:

If not, Safesounds in Drumcondra are a great sound installation place to give your car to but dont know what the money would be like. :thumbsup:

John (Fenster) on here has a lot of experience in this area, he's done a lot of jobs for people on here

where ya located man???
no point sendin ya somewhere in Dublin if yer in Drogheda or somewhere!!!!!

Where abouts are you from

Sure someone here can help you out

Wouldnt be an expert myself but managed to change all door speakers in last car without much hassle.Head unit hopefully will just need a lead.

:smokin:

If she is an import its very hard to get the harness for the car but you can get a lead which needs to be wired into your existing leads going to the Radio, as for the speaker adapters, they rarely fit properly and have to be drilled into place. I done my subaru a while ago and she is an import. Not 100% but Precision Tinting are setting up a section in their garage for fitting and selling Audio and he is based in Navan

Hey guys,

Thank all so much for the replies, i'm overwhelmed with the support! I thought these boards sent you an email to update you if your thread has changed which is why i never logged back in, must check the settings.

Having nowhere to go and equiped with two pairs of infiniti reference 6523is for front and back plus an autoleads speaker adaptor/spacer kit i got halfords to order for me and a pair of dynomat speker sheets i set out to do the install today. Cut a really long story short the autoleads adapters as mentioned by another member earlier in this post didnt work, the speakers wouldnt fit into them, half an hour of cutting plastic with hot metal and i thought i was sorted, then the holes wouldnt line up so i made new ones and used self tapping screws. The silver bullet was that the three holes wouldn't line up with the ones on the door of the car, at which stage i quit. Will PM the lads and see what sort of quoted MDS will give, cant afford to waste any more time on this.

I'm based on the northside of dublin and work in Tallaght so any store/guy within that area would be great.

Again thanks for all the help!

Back