Defi single din gauges

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have one of these? Does it do boost pressure and come with all the nessecary sensors and that to get the 3 gauges working? cant really find much info on them

Check the traders urban performance fitted mine. But anyone of them should sort you out

:smokin:

i know the single gauges are like that but this has 3 gauges in 1 din sized unit. says all sensors included but All sensors are included, however an oil filter sandwich or radiator hose adapter may be required for installation of these sensors.

bb77df0d-de15-4cb9-9d5d-fa9c3fb2b973-350.jpg

It has a pressure gauge going from 0 to 10 in just not sure if that is bar or psi or something else that it reads in

AFAIK Dave has a set of these in stock but dunno if they're his or for sale, maybe ask him about them and what they come with :thumbsup:

dan the 3 gauges do

oil temp

water temp

oil pressure

dave has a set down in his place but i dont know if they are for sale :dontknow:

how much do these gauges go for ?

Definitely don't do boost in that set Dan, you could get a nice lamco boost gauge to go on your steering column though that would match them :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=20980.msg255090#msg255090 date=1265276113]
Definitely don't do boost in that set Dan, you could get a nice lamco boost gauge to go on your steering column though that would match them :thumbsup:
[/quote] You have a link Brian? Want to get one to match the speedo cluster colours etc which is why i was looking at defi as i think the speedo cluster is made by Defi too

Is it the black faced defi's or the white faced you're looking for? And if its the black face with orange needles you're after then forget my previous comment

I got my hands on a Defi controller, boost guage and oil temp guage. Lookin for a oil pressure guage now....

they are second hand.... but only paid about a hundred for them.... might be another way to go man....

that was seriously cheap man!!!!
sensors and all....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i have 5 defis in my car and got very little change from 1000 euro...
:shock2: :shock2:

this is what mine currently look like Brian so it would be black face with white illumination with amber/red needle

dsc2743.jpg

I'd have to agree with Mark on the defis here Dan, I think the single din defis are too old fashioned for your car.

Here is the lamco gauge I'm talking about anyway.

BF defis come with fitting kits comprising of a cup for gauge,screws and double sided tape!!!
had 5 of them there but sadly i threw them out!!!
:icon_redface: :icon_redface:

I had this in my old Legacy Dan. It could match your existing dials and it only cost 40euro with fitting kit.

LegacyB4Boost004.jpg

LegacyB4Boost003.jpg

Black face when turned off

LegacyB4Boost006.jpg

Back